Spooooky

It's a busy life I live these days. You'd think with doing so much, I'd have more to write about... but I can't even really remember what I did last week. Maybe I just need to update more often.

I went down to Augie last weekend for some good Homecoming fun. Katie ran a 3 mile homecoming run and finished strong like a race horse. Yes... I said it.

I saw alot of old friends who I hadn't talked to in a long while. A few of them are living in Chicago, turns out, so hopefully I see more of them.

uglyGlobe

I did that for class this week. Next week's assignment could be interesting... and then time for the final project, which hopefully is cool.

Work is still going well. I bought myself an HTML book today, because I really don't know it all that well, and I need to know it better for this job. However, I did do some good updating today. I work on this page. I know, I'm pretty impressive.

Ok, need sleep, another long day tomorrow.

Oh yea, and some guy had a seizure on the El today on my way to work. Crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the globe is kind of amazing... and I'm an ox. Not a horse.

Anonymous said...

I really like the globe! So are you still my son cause it'll be two weeks as of tomorrow that I haven't heard from you.
Love,
Your guilt inducing
somewhat nuts
Mother