Oh no he di'nt

Oh yes... I did.

I'm leaving Motorola, because I got a new job at SandStorm Design. I'm super excited for this new job and I can't wait to get away from Motorola. Woo. I start on the 17th.

Um, I've been way too busy recently, with the whole new job thing plus school, plus going out of town for the weekends.

Last weekend I went to Cincinnati with Dave, Cassie, Sarah, Erin, Schubchub, Russ, Pat, and Christian to visit Jeff. It was a blast! Even the 5 hour car ride, which really isn't all that bad. We went to a cubs game and just hung out. Really good to see everyone. I got a bit of a head cold and had to go to bed early Saturday night, but it was still alot of fun.

This weekend I'm going down to Rock Island to visit Katie, which is good because I was starting to miss her.

Short and sweet update for now, cos I need to actually be doing things.

~Bry

0 comments: