4 hour meetings were created by George W.

Today for work, I had to sit in a big conference room on the 10th floor of some building in the loop and take notes for a 4 hour meeting. It was part of the bitch duties of my new job. It's not the perfect job...cos it contains bitch duties, but the other side of it is really cool, so I can deal with it.

However, 4 hour meetings are fucking retarded. And yes, I mean mentally handicapped. Just like our president. I'm just gonna offend everyone I can here and say they are gay and probably dark colored as well.

This meeting was about discussing the navigation for a webpage we are doing for James Hardie, a siding company. Siding may not sound too exciting, which it isn't, but this shit is pretty impressive. Check it.

Unfortunately, there were 5 people in the boardroom and three more on the conference call, which made it really hard to figure out who the hell was talking. I'm pretty sure my notes don't make a lick of sense, but oh well. I wasn't hired for my note taking skillz. They had lunch for us though, which was some kick ass catered italian food and it was crazy delish.

There is this world boxing thing going on at the UIC Pavillion this week, and boxers from all over are competing. They also happen to be staying at a hotel on Wabash, right by DePaul. So the past two nights as I've walked to the bus stop after class, there have been groups of very intimidating men in windbreaker suits wandering about. Most of them appear to be Russian or Slovakian or Polish. You know what I mean, strong jaws, shaved heads, scars.... THIS

I'll post some new images I've made soon. They're pretty cool, and starting to look a bit more realistic. I'm really pumped because I just enrolled in next term's courses and they are both animation courses. So instead of still images, you will be getting fun little short movies to download!!! I know, I can't wait either!

I'm going down to Rock Island this weekend to see Miss Katie as well as everyone else who is gonna be there for homecoming/halloween. I really need to get my homework done so I can just party like a mofu'in rockstah this weekend. Cos that's what I want. I need to find a good costume. I was thinking of trying to find some way of going as either Link or Mario... I'm gonna try and hit up a costume shop after work tomorrow. We'll see how that works out.

That's all for now,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm officially Lady Arwen, w00t!