To the Balmy Medow

I tell you what. Two Worlds was a HUGE disappointment. That game blew so much ass, it was like it thought that ass was a balloon. Did that make sense?

So I returned it today and picked up The Darkness. Now this game is cool. I'm usually not into the first person shooters (from now on, referred to as FPS) but this game is something special. And it's made by 2K games, who just released BioShock last week, which has been getting rave reviews, so I may have to get that eventually too. However, Blue Dragon comes out tomorrow, so I'll grab that when I'm done with The Darkness.

Ah, the life of a gamer.

So, this past weekend, I went down to Augie with Katie and her 'rents to help move her into her new house. It's a pretty nice place, as far as college houses go. Definitely needs some improvements, and once everyone is living there, it'll feel much more homey, but yea, it's a house.

Her room was this pastel lavender color, and she didn't care for it, so we painted it blood. Technically, it was called Cherry Cobbler, but it really looked like blood. Not that it's a bad thing. In fact, I think once she's all moved in, it'll look really nice.

For the first time today, I really used my scooter to its full potential. And by that, I mean that I wove through traffic to avoid all the, um... well, traffic. It was nice. I got to the gym in about 20 minutes. The bus ride usually takes about 40, so this was quite a pleasant situation. Plus, I got to park right in front of the gym. Woo!

Peace,
~Bry

1 comments:

Katie said...

hopefully no one will notice all the bat sperm once the second coat is up