Oh hey, a blog

It's been ages. Almost 3 months I think, really. And it's not that I haven't been up to much. Indeed the wheels of my life have been turning quite a bit, but for the most part, I haven't felt the need to write about it. That, of course, comes as a hard hit to you, the reader. But fear not, for I shall try to update a bit more frequently, as it just seems appropriate.

First thing's first. Following in line with Mr. Sherry, I'm pretty much going to be neglecting Live Journal and MySpace for future posts. Rather, I'll be using Blogger (or Blogspot... I think they're the same thing). I started an account there quite some time ago, but was interested in more of a socialnetwork/blog than just a straight up blog. I have, however, now lost my interest in the mind numbing filth that are social networking sites and am pleasantly enamored with it's simplistic approach. For now I'll just use the default theme, but I may work on personalizing it a bit more in the months to come.

The reason I've decided to try and get back into blogging regularly is really the same reason I started blogging in the first place: Alot of my friends don't live right next door anymore. I don't talk with everyone every day, and as it was when I started college, I feel that this is a pretty good way to stay "in touch".

The new blog address is urgack.blogspot.com . Oddly enough, it is exactly one year, to the day even, that I created that account. If you're already reading this on blogspot, I'm impressed, as no one knew about that. Good job.

I think I'll make a new post exclusively on that blog with the actual "content" as it may be. Just to make things more difficult for you. See ya there.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I've started a revolution. The lamest revolution known to man.