Gold lion's gonna tell me where the light is

My mom came out for dinner Thursday to finally use the coupon I gave her for Christmas. Yes, I still give coupons redeemable for time with me. You only wish you had one.

I must say, I have one of the coolest moms to ever exist. For two and a half hours, we ate, drank, and talked. Never a lull in conversation, touching on any and all topics. I had a great time, and it kinda made me realize how lucky I am to have such an awesome relationship with my parents.

Last night, Steve, Kels, Nathan, and myself went out and met up with Amber, Holly, Jordan, and Chuck (yea, I don't know Chuck either... I think his name was Chuck) at the Gold Star up on Division. It was a lovely bar, riding the line of dive bar with just enough class (and a pretty sweet juke box). Somewhere around 2am, we left and got tacos at this hole-in-the-wall place up there (pasaldo...or something) that had probably the best tacos I have ever eaten. Amazing.

I love this city.

I miss her, but I still don't know what to do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks bud. I had a great time too.
Love ya