Let's make a list

Reasons to stay in school


  • Masters Degree looks pretty good

  • Learning is good

  • Living without student loans requires fulltime job

  • I like animating



Reasons to drop out of school

  • I hate software development. This degree is focused on software development

  • I'm very happy with my current job (which was the point of going back to school in the first place)

  • There is no degree at DePaul for exactly what I'm looking for. This is close, but it still results in tons of coding

  • I'm pretty sure I'd be better off using my free time to take a flash course, read a CSS book, and focus solely on the skills I want to build

  • I will have to pay these loans back eventually



So, I think I'm gonna call the folks later today and have a nice chat. Because I have been tossing this around for a while, and really, I think my original reasons for going to grad school have been lost.


Things I look for in a girl

  • the list doesn't really need to be made. You are the things I look for in a girl. This will make sense eventually, I promise

0 comments: