UPDATE:

There doesn't really seem to be a web developer degree. That's probably because HTML, CSS, XHTML, XML, etc really aren't full languages. They're markup languages and are easier to learn. The closest there is seems to be a Human Computer Interaction (HCI) degree, which is what Dave will be starting on.

However, DePaul does offer cirtification in all sort of web stuff through classes. It seems like you would take these like normal classes, but you'd be a non-degree-seeking student.

So basically, I finish out my masters in graphics (I'm sure it will get better as I learn more). I keep working at my job in web development, I read more books, I teach myself and learn from the other developers we bring in to do things. I get a job that makes me happy.


Sound good?
Good. ok, goodnight.

1 comments:

I'm Bryan. said...

should have read this first before writing that novel before. glad I could help!