The Sparrow

Less type-thinking this time, I promise.

I went out with my parents and sister tonight to see a play at the Apollo Theater. It was called The Sparrow, and it was one of the coolest performances I've seen. I'm not going to really try to describe it, or summarize it, because who wants that? Instead, I'll just link here and here. And I'll say that it really was a fresh and invigorating take on theater. If you have a chance to see it, I highly recommend it.

It's nearly Christmas, which is exciting. It'll be good to be home a few days and see the family. Hopefully I can get some friends together to hang out at my parent's place. Not for me, because I see most of them frequently, but for my mom, who has missed my friends. She's my mom... that's for sure.

We move to a new, twice as big office next month. I'm pretty pumped for that because it feels really good to grow with the company. I've only been there a few months, but I find myself really hoping that my stay there is perhaps longer than while I'm just in school. This is the first time in my short professional career that I've really enjoyed what I do and who I do it with, and I think that's pretty cool.

That's all for now. Peas Owt.

0 comments: