I feel fall coming

The days are getting shorter. It's noticeable now. Sun sets well before 8. Weather having a hard time getting above 70. I can feel it in myself too. Drinking more tea. Hot apple cider. Looking forward to warm mornings in bed. The extra body heat is nice.

I was going to go the Hideout Block Party this weekend, but became highly unmotivated. A combination of not wanting to spend the money and of having band practice Sunday.

I wish I could talk more on this blog about what's been going on, but there are obvious reasons I can't. I want more people to know how in love I am. I want more people to meet her, to get to know her. To see what a perfect match I've found. And I will, in time.

Catch A Tiger is playing the Bottom Lounge this Thursday. Some bigger bands are on the bill, all three of them signed to labels I believe. I feel like this is going to be a good one.

I don't like when she leaves without a kiss. Without telling me she loves me. I know she does, but I still don't like it. I know I could have been more helpful. What's 15 minutes to give her a ride? She deserves to be at the top of my priorities at all times. I'll do my best to make sure she is. After all, she makes me incredibly happy. I should do the same for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeesh, you are one mushy kid

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.