Happy birthday to me!

I went home Yesterday to spend some time with my family, as Liss and Iska were back home for their spring breaks. Since my b-day is on Tuesday, this was a good time to see everyone, who I haven't really seen since new years.

I was going to go rock climbing with Katie earlier on Saturday, but she had a rough Friday night and really wasn't in the right condition to climb. It's a sad thing, because now I won't see her until she's back home from school... But at the same time, maybe that's enough time to really let all the feelings die so we can continue on with our friendship.

I had a productive Saturday though, I got my emissions tested on my car, and then an oil change. And then I finally got around to returning the crockpot I got for Christmas (already had one) and got some sweet new pans. Wooooooo pans!!!!

I played a few games of pool with my dad, played with the Chihuahuas, and had a nice relaxing day.

We went out to dinner at 1776, which is a very tasty place. I had wild boar and venison. Hellz yea.

My sister and Iska got me a full 12 pound frozen turkey for my b-day (and a nice Express gift card). They. Are. Ridiculous.

My parents got me some sweet stuff too. The new Tolkein book (finished by his son) and a graphic fantasy novel with mice. I also got a kick ass new camera which will help me document my trip to Europe all the better. I'll setup a flikr stream or something for that.

I'm going to jam/audition with this band Junior Electric this evening, and I'm pretty exciting. I really dig the music they've been making, and I think it would be a really good situation to be in. So wish me luck.

Peace.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck!