Better Luck Next Time

Well, I got a call back from that band, Junior Electric. They said they were gonna still be looking for a drummer. Which kinda sucks, cos I think I would have really liked playing with them. But if it's not to be, then it's not to be.

This just means that I'll be back to scouring Craig's List in search of an other possible band.

I'm officially done with grad school now. Gave my presentation on Monday, and it went well. I haven't gotten my grad back yet... hold on, nope not posted yet. Oh well, I'll have an A in the class anyway.

I think I'm gonna start reading that CSS book from work this weekend... maybe grab the lappy and head to a coffee shop or something for a while. It's gonna take a little dedication to really teach myself all the stuff I need to know. But the fact that I'm genuinely interested in it will make it easier.

I think Amber and I are gonna take a flash course sometime next month, which will be cool.

I'm going out to Morris tomorrow evening with Chris and Dave to see their band The American Autumn play. Should be good time. If you're around, you should come out.

Aight, I'm gonna go scour craigslist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, they were all chain smokers and would have croaked before they could amount to something! You'll find a better band that will appreciate your genius.
Your completly unbiased
Mom

Mike said...

1) If you decide to go get some coffee and do some studying and you want some company, give me a call. I've got some stuff I'd like to work on and I should probably get out of the house.

2) What flash course are you going to be taking? I've been thinking about doing something like that, too.